Line for the production of individual cooked hams through the filling of individual moulds contained in a frame that allows handling of several items at a time by means of robots or facilitators.
Vemac is able to industrialize the production process for traditional cooked ham or cooked ham with zero weight reduction or strip-off with recovery of gelatin.
- Reception and selection lines
- boning line
- moulding line for cooked ham bars
- mould filling
- automatic machine for opening moulds
- automatic product extraction
- feeding of slicing or packaging lines
- the traditional shape is maintained
- standardization of the production process
- less tiring for the operators
- certainty on production time and greater ability to plan production
- possibility to achieve large production quantities systematically
- lines that can be completely sanitized