|Preparation and operation:|
- System with detection device and analyser PC in a robust compartment with a "tunnel" positioned above the conveyor.
- Automatic detection of parts
- Use for central parts, ham or bacon.
- Evaluation time per item of less than 1 second.
- Immediate return of results for selection or guarantee of quality.
- Documentation of the results by selection or by quality guarantee.
- Documentation of the results in a database.
- Payment of suppliers based on quality measured and documented.
|Information returned by the system:|
- Lean percentage of the carcass.
- Lean percentage of ham.
- Lean percentage of bacon.
- Thickness of the fat in the middle piece (bacon, rib).
- Determination of the colour.
- PSE and DFD abnormalities.
- Derivation of the classification criteria.
- Determination of the yield ratio.
Integration in the operation sequence:
- Flexible data output to the company's data system via serial interface or NT network, for internal use or interpretation.
- Control of the classification systems.
- Possibility to connect the VPS 2000 to a scales.