Full automation: automatic pickup and ordered positioning of the salami on the rods; automatic loading of the rods on frames up to 5 and a half meters in height; automatic handling of these frames by through robotic vehicles or shuttles; automatic unloading of the salami and feeding of the packaging line.
The fully automated line consists of:
- Automatic machine to handle the salami after they are cased and automatically put them on rods.
- Machine for automatic composing layers of full rods.
- Automatic robot for loading layers of rods on frames up to 5.5 meters high.
- Automatically driven vehicle for conveying frames
- Automatic robot for unloading layers of full rods from the frames.
- Automatic feeding of the packaging lines for the finished product.
- less tiring for the operators
- continuous product delivery rate
- positioning sorted according to the recipe of each salami on the rods so as to allow optimal passage of air.
- ability to load frames as high as 5.5 m, with greater capacity than normal racks, without the aid of an operator.