The vehicle is able to autonomously transfer trolleys, empty or filled, within the production cycle.
It moves, powered by batteries, following tracks created by permanent magnets in the floor.
Its movements are controlled by a supervisor PC that can communicate with other machines in the production process and manage all the statistical production data.
The ground handling system is equipped with:
- Automatic battery recharging system
- Load cells for the acquisition of product weights
- Laser scanners for detecting any obstacles on paths
- Acoustic signals signaling running or alarm status
- Pocket PC Keyboard" for semi-automatic driving
- Supervisor PC
The main advantages of this type of movement include:
- complete autonomy of the system
- accurate collection of data such as weight loss
- lower cost compared to traditional aerial systems